woensdag 26 december 2012

! ~*Merry Christmas*~ !


Morning~ 


Did you all have lots of fun yesterday? Got lots of presents? Spend a lot (maybe even too much) time with friends and family? Ate so much you now have to diet furiously? I hope you did. (° v °)/
I spend Christmas Eve gourmetting at my cousin's house with my mother's side of the family. Gourmetting (Gourmetten in Dutch) is a Dutch tradition (even though it originates from Asia). It's a hotpot type of thing, but instead of boiling/cooking the food, you grill/fry eggs, vegetables, meats, chicken, pork, and fish on a mini grill.
There are little cooking pans to use underneath the grill, in case you want eggs or don't want to/can't put your vegetables on the main grill, but still want some fucking grilled onions >:UUU

Didn't take a pic because I have no idea where my digital camera is and my phone is a butt when it comes to taking pictures in the dark, so I jerked this picture off Google :'D

We had a horse load of meat and chicken in comparison to this image,
but you can't blame the people in this pic for wanting to be healthy.
We just said 'fuck that, we're going to pig out and stuff ourselves'. :')

I didn't really eat much, but what I ate was good, so I'm not complaining ahaha! I ate a bunch of bread with ♥ ~*garlic butter*~ ♥, though.  I really like garlic butter :'D



 When I got home and my sister was in bed, out cold, mom left the present wrapping to me because if she'd do it, she's fuck it all up. Wrapping 10 presents, writing tags in my best handwriting (this was a challenge because my handwriting sucks balls), sneaking into the living room with all of the presents without waking up my sister, neatly placing them in a non-ratchet way. 40 minutes. Boom.

WENT TO BED, DID SOME SLEEPING.
CHRISTMAS MORNING:

Had Christmas breakfast(writing that took me like 5 tries :l) with my mother, little sister, and my grandma. It was really  nothing special, but we had croissants so fuck you ♥
lmfao at the caricature of my sister in the back

PRESENTS

Bought myself Genji: Days of the Blade (it was only €3. Holla~) and my cousin bought me these braclets. :D ACCESSORIES ♥♥

Bought my mother a tablet (8") and a tablet sleeve with a build-in keyboard.

She kept asking me how much it cost me and that she doesn't want me to buy her expensive presents like that, but I know she's really happy with it and besides: she always gets me expensive electronics (2009: PS3, 2010: DSi, 2011: DDR), so I felt like I had to do something in return. Everyone deserves to open some nice presents on Christmas, right? (n u n)


My cousin got my sister a kids digital camera (not pictured), the Avatar game is from me (she plays the ps2 cause she dropped my ps3 THRICE and lolno gtfo that thing don't touch it), and my mother got her the new Mario game for her 3DS. :') Little cunt had some guts to be fucking ungrateful and say that she was suuuuuuper bored 40 minutes after we finished opening presents. :| When I got video games for Christmas as a kid, I spent the rest of the day playing them and got super pissed if I had to go do something, whether it was having to go somewhere or even having to go take a shower :') Cunt. 



Izzy bought me the GOOD SMILE (dhvbsvhihkbjj) PVC of Shinobu (Bakemonogatari) because she's a true bro, knows I LOVE that anime, and knows I'm a huge moefag ♥ I've been wanting this since 2011 so: THANK YOU, IZZZZZZZZYYYY ♥♥♥ Have all these hearts and smooches ♥♥♥

My mother got me a 2TB external Hardrive. *_____* ALLOW ME TO TRANSLATE: 2TB = 2000GB. TWO. THOUSAND. GIGA. BITES. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 


After that I cleaned... and cleaned... and cleaned.................and cleaned. Stupid Christmas dinner preparations..
We had this Christmas dinner at my house with the friends my mother invited over and I kinda ate a fuckload cause I had been starving myself all day for this and yeah...66kg... I'll start dieting.... tomorrow....ehehe...heh..

Now I'm off to play Genji: Days of the Blade and finish the artwork I was working on last night. I wish I had inspiration for the commissions I'm supposed to do, but eeehh... I'm so bad at poses, it's ridiculous.

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten