zondag 6 januari 2013

Trips and gets~! Picture heavy~

I changed the name of my blog and I also changed my blog button (in the sidebar) to fit the new name/theme.

Q: Cosmic Prince? What's so cosmic about your blog? :l
A: Nothing, that just sounded nice :'D

Q: Why PRINCE instead of Princess? You're a girl!
A: True, but Prince just sounds better than Princess IMO and princes have nicer clothes than princesses. HERPADERP SHALLOW

 Everyone I exchanged buttons with, please update mine with the new one c:



---------
Last weekend I went to my classmate Loïs' place together with my other classmate Michaela. Loïs lives all the way in Alkmaar so I took a naisu trip with the train. Mom had first class tickets that she got from work but never used, so I got to travel in style~ B) Yeeee

At the game mania there was a Christmas Connor :'D

 PLAYING MARIO ON THE SNES ♥♥

Loïs is a huge Assassin's Creed fan and owns all the PVCs and games.
The Connor one looks so bamf D:

 Demy's Christmas present arrived on wednesday! She got me the figma of Akemi Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica *_______* She's too good to me rfuydivucndsj Look at all that badass! She comes with 2 faces, glasses, an extra hairpiece, guns, a grenade, a bazooka, and her bomb disc..thing. 

:c I had no room to put her down, though...

SO I MADE ROOM >:U

Today I went to Primark with my mom on a whim. They had eyeliner stickers. :') Oh wow, what will they think of next? Eyeshadow stickers? lmfao saddddd




I bought (read: mom bought me) a bunch of stuff, though! Yay, new clothes! 

Shirts :3
The eagle one looks kinda hipster-like, huh? xD

 Cross stockings cause yes.

Really nice and sturdy solid black stockings cause mine fell apart :c

 ♥ I FUCKING LOVE SPONGEBOB 

 Bras~ because I had like.. 2 :l
1. I like this tuxedo-like design
2. Doesn't this look just so damn fancy?! Kinda reminds me of a wedding or something lmfao
3. I overestimated the size of this one and got a 75C instead of an 80C because it looked pretty big, but aaaaaaa it's indeed too small ; - ; I can wear it, but it's kinda tight. Faaaaaak orz
4. and a plain black one because I can't be fancy every day, no matter how much fun that would be.

aaaaaaaaaaand that's all for this super uninteresting blogpost :D
bye bye~

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten