In this entry I'd like to talk about something most gyaru and gyaruo, gaijin or not, have to deal with to fit in that d.i.a. top of those diavlo jeans without muffin topping the fuck out of them and looking like they bought clothes a size or 2 too small: dieting!
Even though I'm kinda tall (5'7"ft/172cm) and I look like I've got a bitchin' body, I, UNFORTUNATELY, do not. I dont seem to gain weight anywhere else but my stomach, causing an unnecessary beer gut effect and making me the walking, talking example of 'stand up, awesome figure. Sit down, fat', and
- Weigh 56kg
- have a 80cm waist
- Fit in that gray pair of jeans without looking like a land whale.
- DON'T drink soda/carbonated drinks, get juice or water instead!
- DON'T eat fast food (my mother is the one that feeds me that stuff so much ; - ;)
- DON'T use any condiments (mayo, garlic sauce, mustard, bbq sauce) when I don't have to. (I don't need mayo on my sandwiches >:T)
And I will keep myself to a few things:
- Drink a glass of water before every meal.
- Do 30 minutes of jumproping every day.
- Drink more water in general. Keeps my skin in top form as well. Win/win situation!
- Play more DDR! It records how much calories you burn per song and as I burn about 13/14 per song, 10 songs would have me at 130/140! Plus, DDR is fucking awesome!
Dieting aside! I wanted to show off my host kei coord that I did last Sunday. No binder or wig because my mother wanted me to go to her event like a girl. I cheated my way into a manly outfit, but the teets had to stay. /cries
Dieting aside! I wanted to show off my host kei coord that I did last Sunday. No binder or wig because my mother wanted me to go to her event like a girl. I cheated my way into a manly outfit, but the teets had to stay. /cries.
LASTLY! Doesn't this boy look fierce? I love his hair and everything ; o ; ♥ ♥ I want to style my new wig just like that! I have to buy myself a plain blue shirt and some sand coloured pants. I've been seeing them everywhere lately!
OH. BEFORE I FORGET: I made a blog on Ameba! [CLICK] Joined a load of dansou (= girls that dress like boys) groups and this will help me get better at Japanese as well! Win/win~