woensdag 1 mei 2013

Vassen Rainbow Eyes Greenish-Blue review

My god, I got these lenses in like March ahue~

Anyway, without further ado~




Origin: Korea
Diameter : 14.5mm 
Water Content : 42%
 Base Curve : 8.6mm 
Life Span : 1 year disposal 

As you can see these lenses are available in 5 different colors!

I never ordered from LoveShoppingHolics before, but because of the good reviews, I figured everything would go over well. I received the lenses really quickly! It took about 1 and a half week and this was what appeared in my mailbox:

All the items in a cute bunny bag!

 The contents: 
Eyemasks
Hair thingy
'Thank You' card
Green froggy lens case
and of course..


..the lenses!





They're very beautiful in their vials and in the case! I love the small hints of blue hidden in between the greens ♥

From a distance they appear a little gray-ish green.
bedroom-kei Naoki bahaha


One in, one out.


No flash



With flash.

As you can see, there's quite some enlargement!

Design 5/5
They're super vibrant on dark eyes!
The hints of blue in between the green really make these lenses pop!

Enlargement 4/5
They enlarge the eye a lot since they're almost 15mm, but they don't look freakishly big. The dark ring around them also makes them appear more natural cause you know how 'real' eyes have a dark ring?

Comfort 3.5/5
I got them on prescription and exactly the prescription my optician told me to get, but my vision remains a little bit blurry :/ But they're very comfortable.

All in all, I really like these lenses :D Get them asap!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten