vrijdag 7 juni 2013

All I do lately is make up omg + gal make over Ö v Ö

WHOA 100TH BLOGPOST WHOOOAAAA 120 FOLLOWERS WHOOOA
;_____________; why are you even following me omg my blog is crap xD

What the title said yea...  (; - ;) I need more gyaruo and dansou things in my life aaaaaaaaa BUT BUT I DID BUY A NICE SHIRT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SUMMER MEET!


I'll probs be wearing that with a grey tanktop or something and deck it out with a nice necklace idk I'll see what happens lmfao??

I also STILL have to post that facial mask review but I've been dealing with things like depression so ;;;;;;;;; Doing that in the near future.

ANYWAY, MAKE UP THINGS OK.


22nd of May:


 1st of June


So I bought these yesterday! So nice //Y//u//Y //

Last night, my friend and classmate Loïs slept over and I did gal make on her :'D I was gonna do my own make as well, but I ended up hating the SHIT out of it so lolnope took that shit off in 2.8 seconds bye.




Now Loïs and yours truly are gonna eat breakfast while skipping PE cause we're model college students yeeee


x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten