donderdag 4 september 2014

☆★ Gets ★☆

Soooo I got paid about €600 and I got my deposit from my old place back, soooo I went on a retail therapy adventure on the internet! I spent like €180 on shit LOL ;;;; 


BODYLINE:

I've always wanted one like this!

Both in red


EBAY:

I bought another one of these because my old one is super ratty and rough ; u ; 



d.i.a. style belt omfg I can't wait till it comes in!


In white #kurogyaru #96gal

YESSTYLE:

MOTHER FUCKING GHOST OF HARLEM, Y'ALL.



As you can see, I bought a shit ton of girly shit ;;;; OH WELL.

I'll be buying stuff for dansou IRL because I really need to see how they fit and sit before buying
to prevent owning ill-fitting clothes that make me feel insecure Y u Y ;;;;

Anyway, I've got school in about an hour, so imma get take a shower etc. for that now! Adios!


x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten