donderdag 31 mei 2012

\o/ Shopping haul and a little update on life :3

Yesterday I went shopping with my mama. I haven't been out with her in FOREVER and she was so happy when I said I'd join her. ; u ; Made me feel like a bad person for not spending time with my mother because she was all "YAAAAAY! *hugs me* (>w<)!! " Mom, stop that!♥ Anyway, Mom and I went to the Albert Cuyp market because she said that it's one of the first things you have to do when it's starting to get summer-y in Amsterdam. I love the Albert Cuyp, so many great clothes you'd never find in regular stores and the prices aren't ridiculous either! Demy, next summer, I will take you there. You have to experience a Dutch market, they're great!

OOTD

 hurr hurr dressing room and store pictures. First wanted to do some CoLu, but that didn't look right at all, so I went back to my comfort zone and went for Onii-kei! Wish I had taken better pictures of my face, because I'd be crushing on myself yesterday XD Looked like a total dude, not even joking!

I (read: my mom) bought myself some super cool stuff! It all totals up to €111,49, but that's because of the crown piece of my haul.
Fuckload of bobbypins and a new brushcomb, both €1 each. Love you, Euroland ♥ And my new top! I first grabbed the white/red/blue version of that shirt, but I liked this one more for some reason. Next time I go shopping, I'll buy the other one and probably one with the union jack on it :3

 Bitchin' belt #1

Bitchin' Belt #1

DA DA DA DAAAAAA. CROWN PIECE. FUCKING AMAZING SHOES ♥♥♥ They were so expensive though. €89.99 @ u @;; I think I only have these cause it wasn't my money xD I've never really been one for animal prints, but these shoes made my body tingle :l My body wasn't ready. Not at all. AT ALL. They cost my mom like €89,99, but she said she was willing to pay that price because:
  1. Converse last FOREVER. I've got a pair that I bought in 2006 and they're in perfect state if you wash them a few times :l
  2. I don't really wear other shoes than sneakers
  3. I haven't had new sneakers since December
 Thank you mommyyyyy edikhbfdsvkjbdfsvikdsfbj ♥

I borrowed anime and the first volume of the GANTZ! manga from my teacher and 2 BL manga from my friend Ayrton. I will have enough to do this summer, ohohohoho!
 
AVENGERSSSSSSSS YEEEEAAAAAHH. I'll be seeing the movie next week. ♥

I also decided to not go to college this year and instead just work full time and improve on my art because it's DRASTICALLY needed. I'll work hard!I'm done with my portfolio, but I feel that if I get in now, that I'd be getting in because they're giving me a chance anyway and not because my art is amazing. I want to be recognized, not pitied. I don't know how mom will take this, but whatever. It's not like I'll be taking a year off and do absolutely nothing. I'm working towards college without the extra highschool workload on my shoulders, because I think that is what has been keeping me from improving. I've had too much to do to even want to draw anymore. :c This saddens me, because I REALLY want to be a concept artist. I really do.


I'll probably be taking some Japanese classes as well!  ..But first I'll be needing a job..
NOPE: I'm an indecisive cunt and I'll be going to my intake tomorrow anyway. If I get in, sweet. If I don't, well fuck okay. Back to plan B.

x. Naoki
 
P.S. check out my new goggles!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten