woensdag 2 mei 2012

Queen's day!

Monday (the 30th) was the Dutch national holiday called Queen's day! We celebrate our old queen's birthday  by turning the country into a flea market and partying hard from am to am. As you can see in the pictures below, people dress in orange on this day. I own no orange clothing and dressed in blue. :'D

Unfortunately, had to work from 12 to 8, but I got my share of queen's day in! Went out to the Vondel park and walked around to take in the atmosphere. I really like Queen's day. It's rather crowded and busy all day, but everyone's happy and having fun. Everything that's sold is REALLY cheap (video games for €1 each. Um, fuck yea?)and  you can even bargain :'D *feels wonderfully Dutch by talking about cheap things*

;_; I bought games in the beginning and people that also selled games kept thinking I stole their games ;___; IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK? HUH? WELL?! 8 A 8 Huuuuuu

Some dude also sold his Playstation3 for 100 bucks. :l That guy must've been retarded or it was broken.

My gets!  Videogames for €1 each and a gameboy colour for €3! The keys are a bit busted, but eeeeeeeeeeeeeeyy GBC! ♥

ANYWAY, I took some pictures :3

 Trams had the dutch flag on them .u.




 The station. Those girls their leg warmers were pretty cool!

 SO MANY POKEMON AND NINTENDO THINGS ♥♥

 Especially for River, I took pics of this Hello Kitty 'stand'.



 mini David Guetta! :'D

 These girls were 'statues' and bowed if you put some money in their hat! So cool!
The human marionette was really neat, too! It was as if they were really controlled by the puppeteer! O:

 Fireworks at the end of the day c:


And that's all for Queen's Day. I'm busy with finals and the like, so I kiiiiiinda wont be posting anything till after the 29th (when my finals end). Until then, adieu!
x. Naokin

PS: 57 FOLLOWERS?! WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS AAAA ; O ; ♥♥♥

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten