maandag 9 juli 2012

Gyaru picknick! - Pic spam

On Saturday the 7th of June, I attended my first gal meet EVER. Boy, I was so nervous XD

It took me a while to get there because me and this other gal that I met on the bus (Hi, Faniaaaaa. I know you follow my blog bahaha) ended up at the wrong park (it was right at first, but then the location was changed to another one. Dont remember why;; )I don't really know what to say about this, other than HOLY SHIT IT WAS AWESOME *O* !!!!
I met most members of HYPER gyaru-sa and so many other gals that I've spoken to on facebook! The weather was more amazing than we could've hoped for. It didn't rain till very late at night, so we stayed dry <3




 Rox and Elise

 Go Go Gyaru Rangeeeeers~ and Marije :3




 Lolitas behind us
 Smokers club
 My and Marije's feeeets

Elise, Jojo, and Amber
 creepy juu is creepy~

I censored boku no UGLY MUG cause it was ridiculous.
I am in fact the most unphotogenic person you will ever meet. : |






 Fountain we were in front of and Fania








THESE DUCKS WERE LEGIT TRYING TO EAT ALL OF OUR FOOD 


A video Danchelle made that I'm not on cause I wasn't there yet :'D


Can't wait for the upcoming Beach meeting on the 22nd of August ♥ I NEED TO GET RID OF MY TUMMY FAT BEFORE THAT DATE >:U

x. Naoki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten