zaterdag 21 juli 2012

Sorry for the lack of updates on anything, guys

My life just hasn't been anywhere near exciting lately. The only thing I do is draw, eat, sleep, talk on msn/skype/facebook, and enjoy my days off whenever I've got them. (  . _ .)....
  1. I can say I got accepted into college and I start my course in September. Kinda excited bahaha♥
  2. I'm also getting paid on monday, so that will be nice. I haven't had any proper money to spend in about a month :') Was gonna see The Avengers in the theatres, but I had no money so I had to torrent a cam version ;_;
  3. I'll be buying a two wigs for everyday use and one for cosplay purposes. I don't want to damage my hair cause it's very fragile and I don't mind wearing wigs at all.
     
    The black ones are for everyday use and the blonde one is for my Rhyme cosplay at AbunaiCon.
  4. I'm going to the Dutch gyaru Beach meet on the 22nd of August :3
  5. Abunai con from the 24th to the 26th of August~ I want to get a hotel room and as that's kiiinda expensive, I want to share a room with someone and split the price, but I haven't found anything yet. </3 Juu and Imke are going and Imke said that I could POSSIBLY room with her, but idk manggg ( ö-ö)
  6. I want to get into 'creepy cute' to wear when I'm not doing gyaru-o, next to dansou of course. Not sure what to call that, tbh. Pastel goth? Lol idk, but Pastelbat does it and I've been loving that shit forever. Will be replacing all the skirts with shorts, though. :'D Forever dansou'ing shit up! Bahaha!
    Pic for the people not familiar with either Emilia/Pastelbat and/or creepy cute.
  7. Will be buying Pendulum's Immersion album and a poster. They called it quits and they were my favourite western band ;___;


    aaaaa I have to get ready for work now. I start at 4 and it's just 1:30, but I have to go to the store first :I

    x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten