vrijdag 1 februari 2013

Int. Gyaru Lovers Winter Meet

As a bunch of gals, I've caught some post-meet illness, so I'll just post pics of the meet with a bit of text. My bones are shaking far too much to type up an entire story. I can just say the meet was GREAT and that I can't wait till the next one.

I went gyaru during the day and gyaruo at night :3 I still have to find my way in gyaru, but I'll get there!

 
coord~

My make
 I think this wasn't half bad, especially since I did it on the train, so I give myself props LOL I have to improve, though.





My lovely roommates: Jessica ♥ 

and Chelsey ♥ (lolwtf is that pose OTL;; )

Makoto decorating our puri cause I fucking suck at it xD;;;;;


Fucking delicious food was delicious.

Bloggers hard at work :'D

I don't think Makoto knows I took this picture >U> 

A part of Hysterical gyaru-sa flew over all the way from Barcelona! 

In cocktail bar El Paso.



 All the Dutchies didn't want to go karaoke with everyone else, so we ended the night at Burger King LOL

That drink was use and I only had the regular/medium meal ; A ; What does the large one look like O - O

I didn't buy a lot of stuff, but I'm happy with what I got!

 Men's Egg and Kera. *_* Omggg my first irl magazines ♥♥ the fashion in these two are just fffffff yes.
I got the last copy of Men's Egg before Wesley could get his hands on it and he was so jellymad :'3 ♥

This add was in the Men's Egg and I neeeeeeed the hair magazines, man. ; A ;

Hello Kitty phonecharm~ it was from one of those gumball machines and it was only €1 so HAYYYY. I need more phonecharms anyway. One day, my phone will look like this:


Big thanks to the gyaru and gyaru-o that put this up together: Sasha and Kitai ♥

Hi-res photos © Binh Nguyen
Low-res photos © Me.... I lost my camera;;;

That's about it! I have a lot more pictures, but that's just be being an otaku and taking 3455454 pictures of merch that I want :') Imma head back to being ill now. Ergggg it's so cold </3

Tchüss!(so fluent in German, y'all dont knooooow)
x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten