vrijdag 15 februari 2013

Bespectacled Prince

Hi guys~ 

I don't really have a lot to say :l My life consists of college, gyaru make up, and internet now-a-days. I'm on break till the 25th now, though, so my life will now consist of just make up and Internet LOL 

I HAVE been playing a lot of Tera, though. I play on Zuras in the EU server.


 Username is Nezumin, an Elin sorcerer. Add me if you want~

Because I recently purchased some lash glue (after looking for it for about 2 hours :l)I've been practicing gyaru make up quite a lot lately. Thank you, Charlotte, for recommending it to me. It's AMAZING ♥♥

 I think this was from...idk a few days ago xD I think Tuesday LOL
I even tried my hand at contouring! I think I did sorta decent c:

I received new lashes today in my fav style ♥ So perfff

so I did make up today as well.


With plano lenses 
because I figured I should go out with lenses without prescription in, so I'd have no problems with getting them out at the optician's place (° v °)/ I got that intelligent idea AFTER I had already done my make up, so I managed to sob half of it off :')

Can't wait till my bottom lashes come in. *u*

Because of all this make up lately, I have promised myself that I will dansou for at least an entire week >:U What's with this girly shit, me. Might as well rename myself to NaoMI. :|


Also, referring to the title: guess who has glasses now? :')

 -7.00 on the left and -6.00 on the right, because I am blind as fuck.

Have you all read the new issue of GalVIP yet?

Click the image to go to the magazine! The password is galvip109 !

Das all fo' now~ 

Bye~

N.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten