dinsdag 12 maart 2013

The fabulous life of a procrastinator

Pics of coords I did like... back in february. I should've posted these (and this post in general) AGES ago, but laziness took over and it's almost a month later (◕ ヮ ◕❀) fakku za keisatsu
Saw this coord in February's Men's Egg and decided to recreate it.
Dansou ★ Lyfe


The day I wore the coord from Men's Egg, I made KFC with my friend Ayrton. Shit was fucking delicious.
Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well that day and got nauseous so I could barely
eat any of it (。•ˇ‸ˇ•。) UPSET. .......fuck, now I'm hungry LMFAO XD

I'm DIYing shorts because the original length as horrid and yeah short shorts are better than that shit. I already cut both sides. I just have to sew 'm properly and I'm set for summer!

Add me on LINEplay, okay? (◕ 3 ◕) Username is Naokichu.


Got new stockings (poked a hole and made a ladder a few seconds after I put them on) and went to my a birthday party in a gyaru get up (◕‿◕) Lost a ton of weight since I bought those jeans in 2010, so they're all suuuuuper baggy and look ridiculous in boots... (◕ ‸ ◕)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... NEW LENSES!


Do you kow which lenses they are (If I have you on fb, shut up >:I)? I'll review them as soon as I get my bottom lashes. *checks mailbox everyday* *impatient dickwad*

Peace~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten