woensdag 12 februari 2014

Missed me? [obnoxious laughter]

I'm so horrible at blogging oh my GOD okay okay

I will post a bunch of pics because I know that's the only thing you're actually interested in anyway [LAUGHS] I'm hope you guys are still reading my blog.. In the past months a lot has changed, bad things and good things happened, and I'm not exactly satisfied with the outcome ;;; I'll have to pull myself through, ne?

During my absense I've been very busy with school and work (and a shit ton of personal issues), but both of those ended up taking its toll aaaaaaaaaand I kinda failed my first year of college :') *nervous laughter* I'll be retaking the year, of course, but I'm really upset about this, because I'm sure that most of my friends DID pass the Dutch exams (which I didn't a.k.a the reason why I failed) and will be advancing to the second year and will be going to Japan in their third year without me and ivyhkbsvbsj NO. FRICK. I'm so upset, guys. You won't BELIEVE. *cries gently* 本当に怒っていますよ。死にたいOTL

☆★☆★

TO RELAX MYSELF I have fapped done some shopping and also leveled up my gyaru game! Did a bunch of gal make (either on myself or on my friends) and I've gotten a lot better!

No, really.
The GazettE hoodie,  The GazettE tshirt


 I'm a hella cute girl :V 

Make game strong

Look at this shit. (this pic is kinda derpy)
(this wasn't really gal, but I'll throw it in LOL)

Holla at me. #InstagramHotGirls *slapped* 


Jamie looks very pretty with gal make up on, don't you think? I do people's make up and/or bleach/dye/cut people's hair and wigs so often now that my friend have started dub me as "the walking beautician". I should really start asking for money...
☆★☆★
My dansou game also leveled up! I seriously need more clothes, because I'm in a wardrobe slump where I want to sit in my closet and cry the entire time because I hate the contents of it BUT!!! I got better at make up and slightly improved my hair-setting!

I felt like ass so I figured I should try and improve my make up.
"Nose strip so clean I can roll coins down it" - My lovely shota companion, Sakata Aiki


This was my face on the day I went out to dinner with my classmates, Oshiumi Fumi (my homeroom teacher), Taniguchi Kyohei (Japanese guest teacher) and  Kusano Akira (Japanese guest student).


Also my outfit. Am I handsome? *bats eyelashes in a very masculine way*

Classma~tes

Akira-chan was totally laughing at us trying to take pictures of each other LMAO

Fun restaurant times!



 Fumi-sensei pls stop your shy act. I've seen you drunk!

☆★☆★
Hanzel Han, one of my best friends and member of International Dansou Unit BOKUTACHI, sent me a Christmas present, but due to a lot of bull, it took like 50 years before it got here. BUT IT GOT HERE!


Sending me shit by Royal Mail because the UK knows where this package is going.
Blog name isn't "REGALIUM" for no reason *obnoxious laughter*


NO BUT ARE YOU SEEING WHAT THIS ASSHOLE BOUGHT ME?!
; A ; Sketchbook, 2 sets of professional markers, and a set of fine liners. I LOVE ART SUPPLIES AND HANZEL I LOVE YOOOUUUU. Han-nyan, you are seriously too good for me ;___; I don't deserve friends like you that buy me expensive art supplies in my life.

☆★ Last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST ☆★

I'll be in England from the 28th of February to the 9th of March to visit Hanzel! We'll be in London on the 5th of March, so mark that shit on your calendars, agendas, foreheads -- everything!

That's all for now! I'll be posting a lens review right after this, so stay tuned!

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten