woensdag 20 november 2013

Pettanko goodness

[Venus Angelic voice] Hello, my sugary unicorn cupcakes~

YES, I CHANGED MY URL AND BLOG NAME YET AGAIN. HAHA I'm so indecisive  ahaaaa //cries

Let me start with my look for BOKUTACHI's Halloween themed live-stream 3 weeks ago (2nd of November). It was a rush job because I was pretty late and didn't exactly know what I wanted to do;;;

I even made claws!
(Fake nails are a bitch to put on and to take off. NEVER AGAIN)

I've also been pretty social/outside lately! Like 3 weeks ago I went to Ashley's birthday party together with a few of my classmates. It was a lot of fun! We had food, Shingeki no Kyojin, and karaoke! Ashley has a little cinema and bar in her basement @__@


 Have Mike looking like an ass while my phone's cam is shit in the dark <3

Shingeki ♥


I went home for a few days because my mom had been hospitalized due to heart problems ;__; but she's back home now! Turns out my mom might just have Lupus. It's an auto-immune disease and let me tell you, those are not cute. Not at all. Not in the slightest bit. Mom will have to take life a bit easier now, but she's a lazy bum as well (guess who I got that from) so she doesn't mind at all LOL


She also gave me new shoes she didn't like :'D Free shoes, holla. I'll only be wearing them for gal, though LOL

I'm glad my mom is okay. I can't tell her I love her a lot due to personal reasons, but I really do and wouldn't know what to do without her. I hope she knows..

Oh, I also did gal again! A bunch of really good gaijin gyaru praised me and it made me feel really good about myself ♥ 

I have a lot of boob.

Last Saturday the binder I ordered came in! On its own it doesn't make me all that flat, but if I pair it up with another..

MANCHEST POWERS ACTIVATE~

Just in time for last weekend's livestream, for which I looked p good tbh.

Smiling is for overly happy people.

You guys should come join us every third weekend of the month! Our next session is on the 14th and 15th of December! More info on livestreams on our FB page.

And that's all I have to say for now! Tata, play nice!

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten