woensdag 18 april 2012

i-lied.jpg



I said that my next update would be in May, but fuck that shit. I want to post an update! >:0

I bought my Princess Mimi Apple Green circle lenses last week Tuesday(the 10th) off LensVillage.com. Can't wait till they arrive >u<
I've been coording and restyling my wig! Monday I was a school boy and today I did a little Real Ma*rs inspired coord, because I love Real Ma*rs. ; A ; I want all of their hoodies and t-shirts. Skull priiiiint reiundceofiefnvd ♥


 Went to school as a school boy :'D I think this is one of my fav coords till now, if not my fav <3

My friend Denise let me borrow the latest issue of a j-culture magazine and it had Puella Magi Madoka Magica as the main topic! She doesn't know what it is and she doesn't like moe either, so she let me have the poster! >U< EEEEEE It's shit that Kyouko isn't on it, though :/ Pff.


 Pictures I took after work. I love city shots, especially at night.

Real Ma*rs inspired.
I went on the Ma*rs site last night and I was all *O*. I need  they clothing. Now.

Other than that, life has been dull. I've even studying history(Not enough. I feel severely unprepared and I hate it) and gone to work + school. ._. I live the wild life, fo' sho'. I'll go be a tad upset before I fall asleep now :/ I feel neglected.

x. Naokin

ps: Add me on Draw Something! Nezumin is the name!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten