maandag 23 april 2012

Tagged!

Melissa (go visit her blog, she's a beautiful gal mama!)tagged me... days ago now, but since I was busy the last few days, I had no time to do it. But now I do!
Rules: Post a pic and 
                             7 random facts, GO!!

Yo.
  1. I'm trying to get into college for Game Art! ( ̄ー ̄)v

  2. I'm not the most wonderful student. I get decent grades and everything, but since here in The Netherlands colleges don't look at your grades, I'm floating around the 60's. 55 is passing rate, so ( ̄∇ ̄ ) Board the 'minimal effort' train~ =3=3=3 chugga chugga chugga~.

  3. I'm a Grammar Nazi. I typo a lot, but I know my grammar. Native English speakers fucking up their own language simply because they SERIOUSLY don't know or because they're lazy piss me off. In some countries, they even lie about being dyslexic just because they suck at spelling. Seriously though, DEFINITELY is not a hard word to spell. FUCK.

  4. I'm a huge otaku (sue me), but not a weeaboo. If I do weeaboo things, I'm doing it on purpose. I don't say "That's so kawaii" or  "He's so sugoi!" or anything like that. Bah.

  5. Mirai Nikki is my favourite manga EVER. When the status of anime was green-lit, I flipped my shit. (TT u TT) It ended on Monday, but it was so good. Oh, yes. ♥ I need the rest of the volumes even though I've already read them all~!
  6. I've been with Demy for 2 years and 3 months now. (05'01'10 ♥) We broke up twice due to personal reasons, but those didn't last long. A day at best :'D All the way across the world, but I just can't stay away from that woman. ♥ Love her too much.

  7. I'm emotionally detached. Basically, it means that I've got problems understanding feelings and why people people are acting like they are because of those feelings, simply because I'm not close to my own emotions myself. I come off as an icebox or a mean bitch if I say something that might be hurtful in a certain situation, but it's not on purpose. I just don't understand. Because of it, I'm a rather calm person and don't give a lot of fucks, so a lot of things seem trivial to me. Things that happen to me have to hit HARD for me to actually be upset about it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten