maandag 2 april 2012

OOTD 02/04/12, bleached hair, & My birthday?!



I also bleached my hair after work. I love it! >u<
So I decided to be a stubborn brat and bleach my hair myself anyway even though heaps of people told me I should go to a professional. :U I wanted this shit today, so here I it is! It didn't get blonde aside from the points closest to my scalp, but I was expecting this. Other than that, I love it! Just straightened what I dyed and this is what it looks like. I conditioned it like crazy afterwards, together with the rest of my hair and it feels the same as before I dyed it so everything went great 8D

 With the dark brown hair tied up on my head like a pineapple

What it looks like with all my hair down.


Also...

 GUESS WHO TURNED 18 AN HOUR AND 13 MINUTES AGO? >:DDD

X. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten