woensdag 20 juni 2012

Trip to Almere

Hello, my sweet applepie darlings~ *VenusAngelic type voice*

I'll start off by saying that I GRADUATED~!! I graduated with pretty awesome marks, too! Eeee so proud of myself. (>u<)

Last weekend I went to visit one of my best friends, Chloe, in Almere. We played videogames, went shopping, ate candy, got fat, watched BL. You know, fujoshi things~ bahaha!

Coord on Friday. Took this pic in the snackbar while waiting for my kapsalon that was getting prepared. Note to self: never buy their kapsalon again. Their cheese tasted like sweaty balls. Not that I know what those taste like, but I'm PRETTY SURE that cheese got PRETTY CLOSE.

I bought a few things, mostly food snacks lolol

1. Scarf! I've seen so many gyaruo with scarves and I figured it was time I'd get myself one! Now I don't need the one I saw on ebay, bahaha!

2. Manga! I have been wanting to continue reading this manga for a long time now and now I can! I need to re-read the 9th book, though, because I have no idea what's going on. The last time I read Death Note was summer 2011 ;;;

3. Food. Bought pepero pocky, 3 bottles of chubby, a 3 pack of twix, a bag of candy worth €3.38, Burger King, pizza... binge weekend, anyone? ;;;;

4. ASSASSIN'S CREED: BROTHERHOOOOOOOD ♥ ♥ ♥ Brb, being mad at Ezio cause he ditched Altaïr's armor and all his epic stats >:T I SPENT DAYS GETTING THAT ARMOR, ALL THOSE WEAPONS AND THE MAX UPGRADES FOR POISON, MY SMOKEBOMB POUCH, AND MY MEDICINE POUCH. FUCK YOOOOU THIS IS NOT BENE >:|

I also got two of the things I ordered off Ebay! Those legwarmers came in 4 days after I bought them. o-o The fuck, that was faster than ever! The shirt I bought is so perfect to wear with my cardigan! If I'd go anywhere today, I'd wear it. ♥ ALL the schoolboy looks ♥
Mom agreed on buying me a camera because I graduated. \(°V°)/ I'll leave you now to go pick one on the internets and waste my life playing AC:B now.

じゃまたこんどね!

x. Naoki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten