maandag 11 juni 2012

Future gets!


こんいちはーなおきくんだよ!

I don't really have anything to blog about, but I wanted to update, so I'll just show you the things I have bought and will/might be buying in the future! What I already bought is in bold :3

  1. Star shirt that I've been wanting FOREVER
  2. That print is so Glad News and boy, do I LOOOOVE Glad News ♥
  3. Wig I love and bought *u* it cost me like.. €15 ♥ ♥ ♥
  4. Camera! I need one and it's €21. Um, yes? :l
  5. Miyuki ♥ I've been craving new figurines forever and Miyuki is adorable so eeee only €14 at Bodyline and it's a figma, so this is a STEAL.
  6. Scarf! I've been seeing scarves everywhere on models, so I figured I shouldget one too to stay up-to-date haha!
  7. Bamf. nuff said.
  8. I bought this shirt to coord some preppy looks with c:
  9. New Adult/Blytheye Pink! *o* They're so pretty omg♥♥

I also bought a school uniform off Bodyline. I've been wanting one for MONTHS and tadaaa! I bought some legwarmers to pose as loose socks because actual loose socks are like $50 :l VERY MANLY, I KNOW I KNOW. THIS IS THE NEW MEN'S EGG TREND. YEAAAAAHHHH!

Hm... I think that's about it c: Can't wait till my uniform, wig, shirt, and figurine arrive. :'D Akkun and I have been on an Ebay spree and omg so many jfashion-like things! ♥

I put 2 gifs with my inspirations in my left sidebar. That's obviously not ALL my inspo, but you knooow.

じゃ、またこんど バイバイ!

x. Naoki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten