vrijdag 8 juni 2012

60 followers and wig stuff~



;____________; GUYS. THANK YOU FOR THINKING I'M GOOD ENOUGH TO FOLLOW. HKJBFVFKDJGV ;_______;

I also got a valentine 2 weeks ago but I forgot to post so

I dunno who made it, but THANK YOU ♥
I've been getting compliments from various people as well and aaaa you guys are making me so happy ;___;

I restyled my wig today so my hairset is softer and less messy than my previous one

Opinions? :3

Yesterday, I was strolling around on CROOZ and I saw that Men's Egg YOUTH model Akinari had some fabulous new hair.

Never been a big fan of yellow hair, but isn't it (and he) just gorgeous? omg ♥ He's just too fab for this life ♥ ♥ ♥

I also ran into the blog of this gyaru-o named Makochi.. Makoti.. I dunno. But he's cute and his hair is the same as mine! Just a bit longer. Same colours (l v l )



I've been socializing with Akkun lately. She also does gyaru-o even though she's a girl, but she also does oraora so she's basically genderfucking the comm up! Just like me! Bahahaha >:3 Go to my onii-sama's blog, BushidoNOIZ, okay. u 3 u I demand it!

I also got called by the place I applied to and I've got a job interview at 11am tomorrow! ; A ; So nervous.. I hope I get the job! ><

Also, Bloggers new way of making blogposts SERIOUSLY pisses me off. THE FUCK IS DIS SHIT. (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ So not impressed with this fuckery :l

x. Naoki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten