zondag 27 oktober 2013

Die or Suck my beast ♫

[IMAGE HEAVY LONG POST]
Hey y'all~

I'm posting in the same month as my last blog post. MIRACLES.

I have come to post pictures and talk about my life

Let's get started!

A good while back I met up with one of my best friends, Loïs!  ⊂((・▽・))⊃ I was visiting Amsterdam that weekend, so I suggested we'd meet up after she was done with school. We, as the fatties we are, went to Burger King and pigged out (seriously, I ate so much).

Have us looking normal and our weird/stank faces.(ΦωΦ)Loïs is so great ahaaa ♥

I bought a new wallet that day as well. It's feminine, yet masculine. I wish it had a little more space like my old wallet, but I love it nonetheless!

I went to my friend's house because it was her birthday~ Lisanne is such a pretty girl(^▽^●)

  Her sister cooked a lot btw ∑(゚ω゚ノ)ノ


I bought her and myself tickets for the Mindless Self Indulgence concert in December. We love that band and it was her birthday, so 2 birds with one stone~! Also got myself a membership for the concert hall :3 Cheaper tickets holla.

That monday I looked pretty handsome imo! I was only going to the GVB office at the station, but I felt like dressing up (。・ω・。)ノ

POKÉMON, MOTHERFUCKERRRRRR YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH (Why are all the male NPCs so fit in this game @ O @ Let me love youuuu)


I look cute as fuck in this game, hollaaaaaaa


So many people at my school play pokémon right now, man xD

I went out to town and bought a few things.  ♥

THE PENCILS ARE REALLY FUCKING AMAZING AND I USE THE DARK BROWN ONE FOR ALMOST EVERYTHING NOW TBH. EYEBROWS, WATERLINE, NOSE CONTOUR.ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Brow bleaching~ (lol at the conditioner in my hair)

I was originally gonna bleach my hair, but when I bought it, it said it was not to be used on chemically processed hair. (◐ o ◑ ) Oooooops. It was only €1.67 and I wanna wait till my hair recovers a bit more from the last bleaching session, so no problemooo. ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ I'm probs gonna buy it again cause I want my brows to be another shade lighter.

#AngryBishounen #AngryDansouLife
Don't I look great?! I'm really content with my pics from that day ♥

The next day I went over to Dian's place together with Ashley to bake Maccha cake! We kinda fucked it up ;;;; but it was tasty so who caaaaares. (。・ω・。)
We also watched the Ouran High School Host Club drama. God this shit is so funny.

Wednesday I did gal make up! I looked kinda cute lmaoo I wanna do bolder/heavier make up whenever I do gal.. (。・ - ・。)
No neck-chan

At school with Ashley and Dian!(^∀^)

Aaaaaaaand now we're up-to-date! :3 ... I want a cheeseburger :l

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten