zaterdag 5 oktober 2013

Hello friends

I am here.

I changed my URL from "naokinzuke" to "cosmicxprince" because of reasons.

It's been godawful while since I've blogged like-- holy shit, last time I typed a proper post was June 7th :l

I'll just list what happened since then because if you think that I'm gonna type up 4 months worth activities, then you are dead wrong.

TONIKAKU
  • International Summer Gyaru Meet

  • I moved to the other side of the country (Amsterdam→ Maastricht)

  • I started studying Japanese in college

These are my homod--- I mean, TOMOdachi (◕‿◕✿)
  • Depression is still on the go [sobs gently]

  • I went to The GazettE in Dortmund [SCREAMS]
Aiji!


Me, Michel, girl whose name idk, Juu!

  • I got kind fat OOPS. [No pics of this because fuck you I'm not putting my fat on display.]
Yeah tbh that's it LMAO I'd post pics of my face, but you will just have do without those :3 Fuhuhu~

x. Naoki

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten