woensdag 30 oktober 2013

Get get out notorious baby

ga ga ga ga ga sexy garbage ♫

I really love [Inside Beast] ♥

Can you believe this is my THIRD blogpost this month? Holy crap, I'm on a roll!

First off:  I GOT A JOB!

Monday I called the place after I applied twice and they never answered me (r00d).  Ramon, the guy that picked up, told me that he'd call me back later that day or Tuesday. Didn't receive a call on Monday, but yesterday I got a call after my Japanese listening comprehension test and he invited me over for an interview.  Σ(゜ロ゜;) I'll have you know that I'm a d i s a s t e r at job interviews because I never know what to say ;__;


The place was pretty nice. (・o・)



Surprisingly, it went pretty well and instead of having to wait for their call to tell me whether I got hired or not, I got hired INSTANTLY. ヽ(° 0 ° *)ノ

I didn't go in dansou'ing because my friend/classmate Dian that works there as well told me she overheard one of his conversations and they were talking about how they wanted to hire "normal looking" people. SO, I went out looking like this. I looked like a 12 year old tbh.

I swear I was wearing foundation, but my dark circles just didn't want to disappear ;___;

Talking about dansou brings me to my second point:

I did a little tutorial for the BOKUTACHI fb page page and the dansou group on facebook yesterday. Open it in a new tab or click here for the full sized thing.

 The file is huge, just so you know.


Pics ft the brows I did.


I don't think high brows like these suit me much lololol (*´ ∀ `*) I liked my hair a lot, though (it looks so nice in the first pic of the tutorial!) One day I'll master the art of Angry Anime Brows.

And last but not least:


We'll be streaming on http:/tinychat.com/bokutachi (password = DANsouKAI). A roster with broadcast times per GMT+1/GMT/EST/MST/PST will be posted on our fb page. I can already say that I'll be in until midnight here (that's 6pm EST and 3PM PST) due to not being able to stay up super late on Saturdays because of work on Sunday morning. (・v・`*)

Hope to see you there!

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten