zaterdag 5 april 2014

10 days of Tea and Swans

That title is really horrible, but I wanted something stereotypically English, so I did! ...but fuck, that is horrible.

Q: Why did I want that?
A: Well, because about a month ago, from the 28th of February till the 9th of March, I went to England!
Q: Why did you go to England, Naoki?
A: Because I went to visit my fellow dansou, fellow member BOKUTACHI, and Bromo-/Homodachi, Hanzel! (click for his blog!) 

Since we all know how lazy I am with typing, I will just spam you with pictures and give descriptions! ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆行くよー!

It was my first time traveling by plane by myself, so it was kinda scary tbh. Not the flight itself, but everything that went down beforehand. @ - @ I'm prone to fucking these things up, so I was really REALLY nervous.


Obligatory I'M ON A PLANE photo + England has fancy (and pretty huge!) cabs!

 Sheffield station looks really nice and modern~

We studied together (he did Korean and did Japanese)

"Studied" some more. Playing DRAMAtical Murder (BL game) is studying, leave us alone


 
Look at how happy this dude was that I was coming round  (ノ´ー`)ノ Hearts n shit as well as marking the entire week I was over with a highlighter. ♥ Nigga, you gay as heeeeeell ♥

Look at the delicious food we got, tho. 

I got my ears pierced again! The 2 tiny ones were the ones I got done!
LMAO my earshell is so red :'D


I sat in with Hanzel's lectures [Mean Girls voice] I didn't even go there! Also: hairset in the making!


 The day we went to London (today that was exactly a month ago), we met up with the lovely Chewiee/Yamii/Bitch-which-names-do-you-go-by?!


A+ dinner at a Japanese restaurant (I couldn't finish it and I was so sad OTL my tori karaage curry udoooooon)

We played pool at the arcade. Well.. they played and I was fucking horrible at it HAHA;;;


DDR HOLLA. We kicked ass at this shit, maineeee

Collage of stuff!

And that concludes my post about my trip England! I can't wait till he comes down to The Netherlands in June. 
The first western dansou meet up will be happening when he does, so look forward to that!

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten