donderdag 24 april 2014

Recent events x Gets

Hello! Your favourite gyaru(-o) chuusei here!


I'm sure we've all heard about the sudden disappearance of gal magazines and the rise of the fashion movement called "neo gal" (not that it's worthy the name 'gal', because there's nothing gyaru about it). I, personally, am another gyaru(-o) that's annoyed and frustrated about there being no magazines anymore to read and Shibuya not being Shibuya, BUT I think this is a moment for us to show that even though we get no media exposure, we won't stop doing and looking like what we like! 

Sujimori your hair to the heavens, wear your flashy outfits whenever you can, flaunt your brand, and bat your lashes so hard they'll blow the currently "gal slump" off the face off the earth! YEAH! WE'LL SHOW YOU! ヽ(#゚Д゚)ノ┌┛

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

Due to recent personal events, I will most likely be moving back to Amsterdam until the August/September. I am horribly bummed about this, but it's for the better o(;△;)o

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I bought new lenses! I'd usually get them sponsored, but I really needed new ones asap because the violet ones I got irritate my eyes a lot and I don't want to risk damaging anything. (´;ω;`)  My vision is horrible enough!



UNIQSO.com was having a buy 2, get one extra free campaign, so I got on that immediately. I wouldn't have if I didn't need two pair of lenses; one for work, one for everything else. ( o(-`д´- 。) My boss told me not to wear my sea green ones because a customer complained about them... what the actual fuck??? They were old anyway so it wasn't all that bad, I guess.) I'd first buy somewhere else, but the price I'd pay for two over there, would be only $3 less than I'd pay for three at uniqso. 

Dolly Eye Fairy Green

Dolly Eye Pop.c Light Brown. 

Puffy 3 Tones Grey

In total it was $43.10 incl. shipping, but new members get a code that takes 15% off, so that became $38.33. I didn't know I had money in my paypal, but apparently I had almost €16 in there LOL And the best part is: due to USD -> EUR conversion, the amount that got subtracted from my bank account means that I actually paid just €7 for 3 pair of lenses  ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

 
I'm off to see my housing agency now (this is gonna be such a pain) to straighten some things out! Adios!

x. N

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten