maandag 14 april 2014

A week in gal ☆

★☆ Hey y'all! ★☆

I really need to get back into the habit of blogging, but the fact that I don't go anywhere that's not work or the store, it's kinda hard to write stuff. Unless you wanna hear about the anime I've been watching and video games I've been playing °+(*´∀`)°+° I've been checking out spring's anime, watching Hannibal and Game of Thrones, as well as playing a lot of Dragon Age: Origins.

In case the die-hard anime fans reading this are curious:

[WATCHING]
Black Bullet
Isshuukan Friends
Kamigami no Asobi | I usually don't like otome games or their anime adaptions, but the girl isn't as dumb as a cardboard box and have you SEEN this hottie?!
Monogatari Series Season Season ~Hanamonogatari~ |  I've watched every single thing there is to see for this series and I will continue to do so.

[MAYBE]
Haikyuu!
Gokukoku no Brynhildir
Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to

[STILL NEED TO CHECK OUT]
selector infected WIXOSS
Bokura wa minna kawai-sou
Blade and Soul | I heard it's really good O:
Broken Blade
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
Mahou Shoujo Taisen
Soul Eater Not!
No Game, No Life
Mekaku City Actors | This looks and sounds good!
M3 ~Sono Kuroki Hagane~

I went back to Amsterdam for a week on the 31st for my birthday on the 3rd, though, so I've got outfits and make up to show you this time!

Let's start with a day or two before I left! This one day Ashley and Miyu posted a bunch of old skool videos in one of the gyaru groups on facebook and oh my god, so perfect ;__; I want there to be a bunch of gyaru-sa everywhere and gal events and just the feeling of unity like before. I wasn't even into gal back then, but I love it! It motivated me to practice gal make again.

You'd think I'd go somewhere, but I had 0.00 plans that day.



Choker | Claires
Necklace | Primark
Horns
| Local halloween store, painted black

This is what I wore when I went back! I posted both of these on Facebook and asked my friends what looked better: either the shorts or the skirt. The shorts won in the end, but I had already worn the skirt by the time it took over in votes ;w;

Beanie | Banggood.com
Top | ??? Mom gave it to me 
Skirt | Jawbreaker (Bought at Rocky Horrors while I was in England. Hanzel did a shop review HERE)
Shorts | Primark
Tights | Ebay
Boots | Primark

♥ At home I was reunited with my child ♥ Pastry ♥

Birthday coord! I was actually going to dansou, but my dumbass forgot to pack my binders HAHA idiot. My mirror at home is pure filth.

Beanie | Banggood.com
Top | Primark
Accessories | Gifted as well as Banggood.com 
Shorts | Primark
Tights | Ebay

Mom gave me two pair of shoes because due to her illness, her feet don't fit in them anymore ;w; Get well soon, mommy.. ♥

The black pair makes me feel kinda agejo, especially in combination with those tights. SOMEONE BUY ME THIS MA*RS ONE PIECE!
Tbh, just buy me a bunch of MA*RS and other brand in general. Glavil in particular LOL

The day after my birthday I went out to eat with my dear friend Kaoru. I hadn't seen her in MONTHS, so it was really fun to see her again. ♥
She kept freaking out about how pretty I was and that I wasn't allowed to dansou ever again LOL

My face | Me
Necklace | Claires
I've started to really like these circle lenses, but they really irritate my eyes, so I think I might have to get new ones or wear my glasses for a while, because my eyes get really red after a while... sigh.

I ORDERED TOO MUCH

I MANAGED TO FINISH MOST OF IT.


Excuse the bad quality pics from Kaoru's phone ;u;

Kaoru and I are obviously model material. | She got my this charm from Tokyo Disneyland. It's so cute ; A ;

The day after that I had my birthday party with my friends on that side of the country, but I don't have any proper pics of my face or outfit that day. I look weird or really fat in all of them #HAHA #NOPE.

That's about it! My sponsor has yet to send me anything new, so I actually have nothing to post about ;w; Maybe I'll do some anime reviews or something soon.. hmmm..

N. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten