donderdag 29 maart 2012

I bought more stuff (゜∇ ゜)

That's right. I went shopping with my friend Ayrton on today because I'm turning 18 this tuesday, I wanted new shoes AND there was a huge sale at Bristol. I only had 50 to spend (cause that's what mom let me spend off her bank pass), so the sale was love. The boots I bought originally were €40. But with 75% off, I only had to pay €10! *u* I love sales ♥ In total I spent like €52, but it's just 2 euro so all is good :3

Boots: Bristol --------------- €10,-
Shirt: Bristol --------------- €13,99


H&M --------------- €16,99
 I'll be wearing this one  pulled up because this looks like a dress on me
even though it's an S ._. AND I'M NOT SHORT! I'M 5'6!/170cm! >:U

When I get paid next week, I'll be buying myself a pair of sneakers. Because I need(read: want) new sneakers. I'm planning on getting Nike first generation dunks.
Not those ugly ones of course :l, but I've always loved their Dunk series and I'd love to own a pair. They're on sale anyway so haaaaaay why not? Yea, I'm a cheap fuck. Now what? >:U I love my money gtfo.

Demy will be buying me these for my birthday 8D She asked me what I wanted and after a million "I DONT KNOW."s, she sent me to ebay to go look at stuff with a 15dollar limit cause she's short on money atm. Goggles, crosses, and crowns ♥♥♥

She also bought me this hat during her trip to Chicago.
;____; Isn't she just the best ever ♥ 

Also will be buying this to stud up my boots. +/- 100 studs for €3.70 :3
Anyone got any ideas on how I could deco them? (n u n)

Now I'm out. History books are calling me to tell me about the Vietnam war  
ε=ε=┏( ・_・)┛


×. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten