donderdag 23 augustus 2012

Gyaru Beach Meeting! [Picture HEAVY]

I went to the Dutch Gyaru Beach meeting yesterday. I had a lot of fun and met a fellow gyaru-o. I'm glad I went and I'm not going to talk a lot in this entry because I'm STILL tired as fuck and cba to talk LOL. My nose got sunburnt, though...

The people who attended were: Chelsey, Fania, Jojo, Amber, Estherbel,  Elise, Wesley, Nadine, Charissa, Kari, Tuyen, Tuyen's friend, Terry, Cookie Cat, and me myself.
We all met up at the central station of Den Haag (The Hague) and from there we went to the beach, the arcade, and a Chinese restaurant.

My hairmake :3 SMILING FOR ONCE. AMGGG











 derp. wind and sand in my eye. :l






Bitchass ridiculous DDR game.
I think I lost like 10 pounds yesterday playing this game XD








Chinese food on a spinny table ö v ö)b

The whole crew minus Elise, Estherbel, and Kari. :3

I had a great time. ♥ Thank you, everyone ♥

x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten