dinsdag 28 augustus 2012

Instagram + new buys from Zaandam!

Hi hi hi~  your friendly neighbourhood otaku here~

Today I decided to actually use my fuggin instagram because I take a lot of useless pics that I don't want to spam facebook with, but have no idea how to post them on my blog :l SO I got the instagram widget and you are now able to follow all the ins and outs about my boring ass life in my sidebar on the right! ISN'T THAT JUST SO EXCITNG?! >:U SAY IT'S EXCITING, YOU PIECE OF S- :3 ♥





I went to my cousin Samantha and her girlfriend Shiela's place in Zaandam last week from monday to sunday and on Friday I took Shiela's bike and went all the way to the shopping center. There's a Primark there, so what started out as "I'm going to buy myself some nice, black shorts 8D" turned into "FFFFFFFFFFFF I spent €116!". B-but I hadn't gone shopping in a while, s-so it's okay.....right? @ 3 @;;;

I went shopping looking like a boring toad AHUEHUEHUE </3

ANYWAY. GETS! This Cocolulu-like print shirt from Newyorker. (ignore my feet :l ) This is the first longsleeved shirt I've had in YEARS. And if I say YEARS, I mean that the last time I wore one that I also owned was when I was 12 or even before that.

The only problem with this shirt is that the quality of the white border is worse than shitty. The picture below is what happened when I checked the quality on another shirt by tugging on it :l I will have to handwash this shirt if I want it to look good longer than one day. ᇂ_ᇂ


 SPONGEBOB MOTHERFUCKING SQUAREPANTS. ≧◡≦ Nuff fuckin' said, bitchessss ♥

New boots! (^∇^)ノ

 The insides are plaid and that makes them cooler ♥
But unfortunately the right shoe bends my foot into this awkward and painful position     It's just the right shoe, though so I don't know what's going on.. (◕︵◕)

New shiny, solid black tie because I actually I actually didn't have one yet ಠ_ಠ Shiela gave me her container of styling paste because she doesn't use it. It's practically ununsed so yeeeaah ♥
Sleeveless shirt with a woman on it (didnt see her on it until I put it down to take a picture) and the shorts that I went out to buy in the first place :')

New earphones. GREEN ♥ 

Mine died FOREVER ago and going places without music is hell on earth okay </3 

I also bought a double breasted trenchcoat from Primark, but my phone just died  so I have no picture of that. AHUE </3 But you guys know what a fucking double breasted trenchcoat looks like so to hell with that picture.

Also: PENDULUM'S MOTHERFUCKING IMMERSION, BITCH. DO YOU HAVE IT? NO? WELL, GUESS FUCKING WHAT, BITCH? I FUCKING DO. YEAH. YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. Ya'll niggas aint got shit on this shit, go home lil' nigga. Run, lil' nigga, run! [/ghetto mode]


x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten