vrijdag 10 augustus 2012

Hairmake!

My mom got a new phone because you know how after one or two years (depending on the duration of your contract) you can pick a new phone? Yer, my mom finally got a quality smartphone. Namely, the Samsung Galaxy III. :'D I'm already annoyed with it and I'd get this phone solely for the second camera and the bigger screen :l

Anyway, mom is going to a disco party thinger this weekend so she had one of her friends over to borrow an afro wig, which resulted in them trying on all of mine :') I wore my new blonde one and decided to do the hairmake I promised my friends like last week. (@ 3 @);;


 My Yukihide Sawamoto impersonation. :'D
Cause you know, he's blonde and usually frowning XD

Put on my long, black wig for kics afterwards. (Ö v Ö)
I like this wig so much aaaa 

Like the hairmake I did? :3

x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten