woensdag 8 augustus 2012

Pride week! [PICTURE HEAVY!]

I revamped the layout of my blog this morning! :D Like it?

Last Sunday I went to the Pride Week closure performances with my two friends Denise and Lisanne. I first thought about going all dansou'd up, but then I was all "MEH FUCK IT. IMMA SLAP ON MY SHORTS AND SHOW OFF MY LEGS. HA." and attempted some Rokku because the three wigs I ordered arrived and I could wear the long one xD This was so much fun!

Wore a black cardigan at the last minute cause the shorts are kinda very really revealing(crotch wise) and you could almost see ~everything~ if you walked behind me as I went up a flight of stairs and NOPE NOPE. I took the socks off half-way through cause I got tired of having to pull them up all the time :l



First we went to the MAC store cause Lisanne wanted new foundation and Denise once again busted her eyeshadow. * o * The store was slim, but it was so amazing! ; A ; It was like I stepped into Make up Land!




 



We ate BK like the fatty-chans we are. :C Burger King's onion rings are kinda very really nasty. :( Never again </3




Lisanne thought this was a good halloween costume.

Aaaand then we went to the performances!





 Of course it was raining. I live in The Netherlands. WHEN DOESN'T IT RAIN?






There are more pictures, but I put those up on facebook so this entry doesn't get any longer bahaha~

Adieu~
x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten