dinsdag 25 september 2012

Coords × hairmake

GOOD NEWS: My ear infection healed!
BAD NEWS: I'm in bed with a ridiculous cold and a slight fever, and everything is cold and edsyfgfvkjhbdvf.

Because of that, I'm justgonna post pics and not type much cause I really cant bring myself to type a lot at the moment. (; _ ; ) *shoves tissue up nostril*

On Monday I was blonde again \o/
Distressed my jeans myself and a lot of people thought it was super cool
so I'm proud of myself bahaha /egostroke

TODAY I went back to dressing host cause I was running late and host is easy to pull off LOL
The gal classmate I told you about one or 2 entries back (or was it the most recent one... idk) told me to leave my hair unstyled and bring my wax and hairspray to school, together with a fine comb.

:D SHE DID SUJIMORI ON MY HAIR

Look at me being hard at work and me looking down at you like "The fuck do you want? >:l" because I'm badass as hell B) Photos courtesy of Michelle u 3 u

I also bought the bag on the right. You can see it in my 'da fuq do you want' pic :D


Have me and Michelle on the bus home. Ignore my nose plz :C </3

x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten