woensdag 12 september 2012

GAL VIP × First release!

I am sure that a lot of you have already seen it, but for those of you who haven't:

GAL VIP RELEASED THE FIRST ISSUE!

Yesterday the first issue of GAL VIP has been released and I'm super happy all our hard work paid off! The models, the columnists, the designers and ofcourse the editors put a lot of work and effort into this magazine, but due to last minute disasters, some pages had to be cut out in order for us to make the deadline and, unfortunately, my article was on one of those pages. But I will appear in the next issue, so stay tuned >:3 !!

Download instructions:


Password: galvip109 (no caps, don't forget to click the "submit" button or nothing will happen :') ) 

I hope all of you will at least take a look and even if you just flipped through the magazine without reading it, please let us know what you think + feedback by emailing us at gal_vip@live.com 

x. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten