zaterdag 15 september 2012

Life n stuff × 2 coords :3

Yo~ Naoki here! Currently in bed with a nasty ear infection

My ear is throbbing like a bitch, had a slight fever this afternoon, and the ends of my cotton swabs are green. Yes, GREEN. MOTHER FLIPPING /LIME GREEN/.   Didn't go to school because I felt like shit, but I went to work cause I care about 3.5h worth money more than I care about math class, because math sucks(and I suck at it too so lol mutual understanding), but I slept from 11-something AM till 4-something PM so I was pretty sick and wouldn't be able to go to school anyway LOL. Shouldn't have gone to work. It was terrible ; - ; My hearing in my infected ear has gone down by 50% so I cant hear shit if you're on my left and listening to customers was a drag.



Last monday, I officially started college and till now it has been really fun.   :'D Nobody minds if I sit in class with blue hair one day and black hair the next, so yay awesome classmates! One of my classmates is even gyaru! *O* Oh my balls, that made me so happy ; 3 ;) irl gal pal ♥ She speaks Japanese fluently (I'm super jellymad about that), but she offered to teach me. ; 3 ;)b You just wait, Japan. I WILL SPEAK YOUR LANGUAGE FLUENTLY...ONE DAY. >:U

Haven't really gotten any serious homework yet, so that's good bahaha. I LOVE my Game Design class, though. The first class on Wednesday has been really fun and I'm looking forward to the rest of the year.

I've been playing Dragon Age: Origins a lot lately. Man, that game is so much fun. ♥ (*ú///3//ù)♥ I have a hate/love relationship with playing as a mage, though. AWESOME MAGIC STATS, shitty HP stats. Stop dying, you magical dickwad elf. Shiiiit nigga, get it together!

ALSO ALSO ALSO I might just attend the International Gyaru Lovers Winter Meet in Düsseldorf on the 26th of January (click it, you know you want to :l ) Just on Saturday, but the main events are on Saturday so it's no big deal! (°∀°)/
I've always wanted to go to a German meet. They always look so fun and there are so many great gals ♥ My dansou friend Makoto will be coming too so we'll be the little dansou duo in the midst of loads of gyaru (*> ∀ <)ハハハハ I'll have to cough up like €120 so I can pay my trainride and still have money to spend there, though (; ∀ ;'')くそ!

There will also be a Christmas gyaru meet in The Netherlands some time in December. Aaaa winter is full of events ♥

anyway: coords!

HOST
I am really content with this ♥ 

 camwhoring herp.

Danshi koukousei

I think I'm getting better at coording. I need more accessories, though. Bracelets, watches, rings, necklaces, come to meeeeeee orz

Ending this post with a pic of Michelle and my hair relaxing in the blazing sun. Not gonna be super active when it's like 30°C/80+ F. Hayul naw.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten