zondag 2 september 2012

International Dansou Unit 「BOKUTACHI」

Yo~ it's me again! (Who else? ._.)

This time I'm here to tell you that I'm in a dansou unit now! Well, I have been for a while, but we got a new member today, so I'm super excited!


International Dansou Unit 'BOKUTACHI' is a group of dansou josei/chuusei from around the world to meet, talk, and share their style and style journey! × If you are a dansou wearer, you are welcome to join! You can be a crossplayer, visual-kei, gyaru-o, or natural dansou (or all of them!)




BOKUTACHI is like what BlackDiamond is, but for dansou. We've only got 3 members (for now), but the tumblog and fb page have been getting more and more attention, so I expect us to get more as time goes by!

Our latest member, Makoto, made us a crest/logo and it's so bamf D: Look at it!

I cleaned it up and used 'stroke' in PS to give it a nice border because else all the pretty decorations weren't visible on Makoto's blog, cause it's black ; u ; I wish I could've make it smoother, but my photoshop has seriously been dicking out on me and it wouldn't properly let me edit :c I did the best I could (u n u);
What it looks like on a dark BG
Now wishing the bg of my blog was black or a dark gray because LOOK AT HOW BAMF THAT LOOKS, GUYS?! D:


If you're interested in dansou, please visit our tumblr page and our facebook page ♥ 

x.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten