vrijdag 13 januari 2012

Happy birthday, sis ♥


Today is my little sister's birthday. She's 6 years old now.
Shit guise, I remember the day she was born like it was yesterday, haha.


She didn't want to do much, so she just invited her friends over 
and are running around in the house as we speak. 
 

I didn't get her anything, because I'm broke as fuck,
but I'll buy her something after I get paid next month c:

 Caaaaake.

Mom bought KFC because she was literally begging her to buy some. ~ w ~ fucking love KFC. <33 My mom is a pro at oven fries :l Because leaving them in there after they're done is a great idea ;punch1 *chews fries that are more like crackers than fries*

Next week is midterms week for me. Ah, sweet agony. How I loathe you so~ Not stressing for Dutch, English, French, or geography, but history, economics,  and art are gonna KILL me. Especially since history is a ORAL exam. And I SUCK at oral exams that aren't language oral exams @ n @;;; Fuck fuck fuck fuck I'm so behind on studying, it's insane. ;_________; Cry ALL the tears.

I also stumbled upon this Spanish gyaru-o named Matt's blog yesterday and omg I am in love with his styyyyyyyyyyle freiubnrdivfrnwdkfcrfef He's in Hysterical gyaru-sa and I just... aaaaa. Such an inspiration + w +

Have a random picture of me in my pjs, haha (fuck yeah, Fable3 shirt <3) :l My morning-I-just-had-to-go-get-the-mail hair looks better than it does then I actually do effort on it.
Crying violently ;_;
 

I kinda also want to look into getting extensions like the pictures below because I think it looks really cool O: The long pieces, I mean. I think MadRevolver has them, too. Not sure, don't remember haha;;

x. Naokin~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten