woensdag 18 januari 2012

Para Para パラパラ


This picture makes me look kinda fat :c

As you can see, I messed with my layout again. Forever indecisive WOO! 

Yesterday after watching Pin's new routine, I decided to check out more para para videos. I've seen many really good songs, but there's one song that I've been loving in particular: Eye of the Tiger by Rok-matic. So I searched for a routine I liked and I came across this one.


So I've been trying to learn this para para routine from about 12 to 2pm and omg @-@ All these arm movements were making me yegbukfjdfkjd. The first time I saw a para para routine on the internet was in 2010 I think and I thought it was the easiest thing EVER. Ahaaaaa.. I can't begin to describe how wrong I was. I've got everything down aside from the chorus, though. C: I make mistakes, but I only started this today so I'm not disappointed.

My midterms stared this monday. Tomorrow/today is gonna be a bitch because I've got my history oral exam and last year I had an F/40% @ u @;;;; I love history, but dutch history is so boring.. Can't wait till it's Friday afternoon. This shit will be over I'll know whether I'm getting kicked out of highschool or not. Yay, being a terrible student. Woooooo.

No coords or gets because I've been lacking inspiration for a while and am broke as fuck. (@ u @;;) I found some today though! I should invest in a cardigan, because I enjoy the schoolboy type of look. I also need more necklaces and everything. Aaaa I feel so noobish, haha..;;;

At the moment, my biggest inspiration is this guy. He goes by the name Rogu and I'm not exactly surewhat kei he is. Visual? gyaru-o? No idea, but he looks AWESOME.



I've also been browsing the blog of this fairy kei girl,  and my love for pastel colours has been resurrected. Her coords are so cool and she pulls off 'creepy cute' like a pro. Sometimes she also does some kodona. Aaaaa I'm in love.



Her blog, Carousel Dreams

Ok ok ok fuck. It's 3:21am and I've got an exam at 10.05am. fuuuuuuuck I need sleep ok bye

x. Naokin~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten