zondag 29 januari 2012

Boopboop pidoop.

MY MIDTERMS WENT AMAZING. I passed English, Geography, Art, French, and HISTORY.
I'm so glad I passed history. I was incredibly nervous and basically flipping my shit because last year I failed terribly with a 40%. I studied like crazy, made a summary of the 2 books covering the subject and went in with a head full of worries. Turns out, I didn't have to worry AT ALL! Guess who passed with 75%? 


 You're damn right if you're thinking 'oh wow, she sure thinks she's a beast now :l '

Dutch: 46 (guuuuuhhh)
English: 74, 91 and... another mark about 70 that I don't remember (e 3 e)~♪
French: 61
History: 75
Geography: 66
Economics: 53 (that's pretty neat for my doing :3)
Art: 61 (or 63? I don't remember ;;)

Dunno when I'll get my definite marks for English, I hope I did well! If I didn't, I'll be kicked out of school. Σ(@ω@;) Aaaaa the stress, the stress.

 
Like 2 weeks ago I went to the opening of the new GameMania store and we were told that a Raving Rabbit would be there, so everyone was all "¬ 3 ¬ fuck that.." BUT THEN ALTAIR SHOWED UP.

All my hysterics when he walked in and around, pushing people aside like in the game, blending in in between the crowd and actually getting up on the counter and crouching down on it as if he was synchronizing on the roof of a building and drfctyvyugiujkvbdf. Sorry. My AC boner smacked down on my keyboard.



YESTERDAY I decided to put on try to recreate Rogu's eyeliner. It wasn't a success, but I found out that the way I put it on suits me. I went to work this way because I liked it a lot. I was wearing my Puffy 3 Tones Gray, if anyone wonders, haha.  Pictures, pictures~ 

I've also started eating healthier because I want to lose 6kg. I don't look it, but I weigh 70kg right now and I don't like this AT ALL. I used to weigh 60kg LAST SUMMER. :l  To help me lose weight, I've been playing DDR like crazy. I got AAA GREAT FULL COMBO on a song that I had never played before and I was really proud of myself. Why? I play on 2 to 3 times the original speed and let me tell you, that shit is fast. BURNING CALORIES WITH THE SPEED OF 160BPM X 2.  

You must've noticed my little stamp thingy in my pictures has changed. Before it used to be just 'Kuchizuke' with 'stroke' around it, but this time I actually made a stamp. 

I like it C: What do you think?
If you like it, you're awesome. And if you don't, the gif below is for you ♥


x. Naokin

PS: I've got a formspring account now! :D
The widget is in my sidebar! Drop me some questions <3 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten