dinsdag 10 januari 2012

Movie Report: IN TIME + she's gone ;c

SO, on Sunday I went to the movies with Demy, my cousin and my cousin's girlfriend. After an eternal debate we finally decided to go see the movie 'In Time'.



In a future where people stop aging at 25, but are engineered to live only one more year, having the means to buy your way out of the situation is a shot at immortal youth. Here, Will Salas (Justin Timberlake) finds himself accused of murder and on the run with a hostage - a connection that becomes an important part of the way against the system.
(source: IMDb)


Shit, the movie was so good! It was completely different from what I expected it to be. I never even thought of  such a concept of time literally being your life. Very original and absolutely entertaining. It immediately shows how people REALLY are and what they really are worth.
The acting and plot were great. The music and progress of the story were near flawless and it overall was amazing.

But, to be honest, I wouldn't be able to live in a world like that, because you literally have no time to waste. Wasting time means wasting your life and that means being lazy is out of the question. You can buy time, yeah, but time is also very easy to steal. Man, I want to see it again. It was just so cool ♥ I haven't seen such an original and deep concept in YEARS.

Watch the trailer!
(lolol pretty face you've got there, Minute Man)

~ *** ~


On another note,Demy went back to America yesterday (after a lot of shit that happened that day ;;; ).

Baaaaaww I miss her already. I had a little 'oh yeah' this morning. I was all over my bed and then I went 'Oh, shit, I'm pushing her off" before remembering that she's not even here anymore. I felt kinda stupid ahaha ;;
Time to save up and go visit her this time! Excited already <3


tuyiedncdjkde I should be getting ready for school. Faaaaaaaaaaak. *runs to the bathroom to take a shower*

x. Naokin~

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten