dinsdag 14 februari 2012

Hoppu-suteppu de odorou ka sekai ♪

Man, I love 'World End Dancehall'

LAST FRIDAY, I went shopping with my friend Ayrton.  :'D So much fun <3

We first picked up his Final Fantasy XIII-2 pre-order and after that we went to eat a bento at this Japanese restaurant next door which was conveniently named '+Bento'. It was run by actual Japanese people and I felt like a gigantic weeaboo because I was giddy the entire fucking time. :| There were manga in the bookshelves and Gundams and other figurines and all my otaku feelings just exploded. ALL THE FEELS.
There I found out that I wasn't one for Japanese food :c The rice was dry and not tasty, LOLSEAWEED, and there were sesame seeds everywhere. I hate sesame seeds :c The chicken was good, though. I forgot what kind of bento I got... fuck :|


AFTERWARDS: SHOPPING. Since one of my best friends sorta-kinda stood me up, I won't be going to YaYcon anymore. :c I was really excited to finally show off my self-sewn Rhyme cosplay, but since that won't be happening until AbunaiCon in August/September, I had about 70 bucks more to spend this month because I didn't have to save it up.
Dragged Ayrton in and out of stores and bought a few things.

Left: V&D, €7 | Right: Newyorker. €4,95

FINALLY BOUGHT A LEATHER JACKET AND A PINSTRIPED DRESS SHIRT. AH~ ♥
Left: V&D €12 | Right: V&D €9

The earcuff Demy bought me also arrived that day.

Love it

Valentine's coord. At school we had to wear red, pink, or purple for Valentine's. All my red clothes are dirty and I didn't want to wear my red Ichigo Kurosaki tshirt, so I slapped on my red tie and wore my sneakers with red shoelaces. Classy with red accents. Fuck yeah.

 Next month I'm going to buy myself a binder because you can't do boystyles with an almost-c-cup on your chest. fak.
lol 2 stamps on one picture. Didn't even notice that :'D

Changed the picture on top of my blog again :') I'm so good at being consistent. Shit guise.

x.  Naokin

PS: I've got a little affiliates section up in my sidebar. :3 If you wanna link exchange, PM me on facebook or tumblr and we'll work things out. n u n
 Happy Valentine's day everyone~!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten