donderdag 16 februari 2012

Luxury (Babe) 08 - circle lense review!

I ordered these from Tofupanda_eyeZ. It took about 3 weeks for it to arrive and it cost me €13,50 (I bought purple and pink for 27, so 13,50 each c: ).
I was all excited when I saw the package in my mailbox this afternoon. They were wrapped in an envelope, then in another envelope and after that in three, small bubble wrap sachets, so they were pretty well protected. ♥

 They're a very nice shade of pink in the case and their vials. Lovely, really.

 
But that's the problem. They're only this lovely colour when in the vials or case :c With flash they look lavender and from a distance, they look gray or a light lavender. Rather disappointing, because they're such lovely lenses :c I mean, I love the fact that they look grey, but I bought pink lenses, not grey ones. (ú - ù)


That aside, they're really comfortable and there are no problems while wearing them. They're really thin, though. My health lenses and other circle lenses are thicker than this, so after taking them out of their cases, I was caught off guard. It seems so fragile ; o ;

 Dim/lamp light || Flash

× Shipping+Packaging: 10/10
They shipped it very fast and I could track my order within a few days after the order was placed. The lenses were very well protected as they were in multiple bubble wrap sachets before put into an envelope which was put into another envelope.

× Design: 5/10
I am in LOVE with this design, but the colour is very disappointing.

× Enlargement: 8/10

× Comfort: 10/10
No problems at all~

× Overall rating: 8.25/10
I love these lenses very much, just the colour... :c

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten