donderdag 9 februari 2012

Sure is cold in 'ere ( ・_・)

On Friday it started snowing while I was in Geography class. :| Snow in February, what in all the fucks?


[More snow, coord, and hair pics below the cut ]


 Behind my house

 In front of my house

 ^^ Views from the subway vv
  
 Beautiful sunrise I managed to capture right before it disappeared <3

The snow can melt already, though. :| Public transport is a fucking MESS. Bah.
In this bus I took on Saturday, you could charge your buspass in the bus
and they had a vendingmachine! Never saw that before D: 
Totally convenient, man!

MY BON PHONESTRAP ARRIVED 2 DAYS AGO <33 Bon ♥
Man, I love Ao no Exorcist <3 Forever otaku bahahaha
+
  This morning's amazing chocolate milk <3

~ Today's coord~

 After reading Men's Egg (finally got my hands on 2 issues HA!) I had inspiration. My wardrobe doesn't suffice to the things I want to wear. huuuuuu. Need long sleeved shirts and shorts D|

I washed my black wig that I originally got for my Sebastian cosplay and after parting it, it looked really nice on me!
 :D I will wear this wig more often!

 It could even be my own hair! :D

Lol I like this more than my own hair. (e 3 e)~♪

Tofupanda notified me about the Luxury 08 Green lenses being out of stock :C So I went with the pink ones. They'll be plano, unfortunately. 
Will review when I get them (n O n)

I ordered the finger armor from my last post in silver. Can't wait till it arrives tvyuiedbucnjd.

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten