woensdag 1 februari 2012

Future gets (〃∇〃)ノ由☆

Hi hi~ 2 posts in 1 week? What is this blasphemy?! I know, I know. I shouldn't, but I just really wanted to post all the awesome accessories that I'll buy and/or get from Demy this month.

First off! I'm buying me and her new circle lenses! They're called Luxury 08 and I'll be buying them off  Tofupanda_eyeZ on facebook.  Green for me and purple for her.



Secondly, I'll be buying accessories. 
I'll buy myself a chain that goes from my ear to my lip because I LOVE those things. They're just.. just... NNNGGHH. I'll replace the ring that goes on my lip with a stud, because it's a spring cuff, which is not a cuff for people who already got their lip pierced ;;;

Demy will be buying me this ear cuff , because I've been wanting one for god knows how long and it's only 4 dollars. I'll buy her lenses for valentines and she'll get me the ear cuff 

As you know, I stretched my lobes to 12mm (000g) each, and therefore can't put those pin-thingies in them. SO I'll just take those off and replace them with rings. I've got way too much spare liprings anyway :'D

I´ll probably buy myself these on the right. Because I love them both  ブハハハハ (≧∇≦)!

I'll also order a new tablet pen for myself, because I can't deal with the fact that I can't draw digitally >:U

ON ANOTHER NOTE: It's ridiculously cold here. Temperatures below 0 (32°F)all week and Thursday it's gonna be -8 (18°F).


 I DONT WANT THIS. I'M TERRIBLE WITH COLD WEATHER. Mind you, nothing on my body gets cold aside from my hands and, if the wind blows, my neck. It was so cold, I had to wear a scarf! AND I NEVER WEAR SCARVES. :l My hands felt as if they were on fire every time the wind blew against them. (;______;) I'll buy myself some gloves soon, because I will not stand for this shit. Fucking cocks. I hate winter atm  。・゚゚・(>д<;)・゚゚・。

 Pokemon toys at work YAY. 
Can't wait till we get Snivy, Oshawott, and Tepig.

I wanna do a coord like these 2 pics.
That finger thinger is gorgeous btw ♥
I need shorts and epic dress shirts more clothes. ηακετα..._〆(;ωq`)

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten