zondag 26 februari 2012

Inspost: Ora ora, CoLu, Models, and others! [PICTURE HEAVY as fuck]

Ever since this style has been mentioned to me back in January, I've completely fallen in love with it. The hoodies, the mesh caps, the tracksuits, SO MUCH BLACK <3 *O* I can't deal with how awesome those girls look omg can't get over iiiit.
Especially the brands Natural Nine and Slangy have been setting my world on FIRE. (* v *) As I LOVE wearing black more than anything, I was wondering if there wasn't a substyle that involved a fuckload of black and isn't Rokku. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH ROKKU, but I was just wondering if there was more c: Purple unicorn riding a penguin, I am STOKED to try this style.






 


^^^^ I want to marry this shirt


Kawabata Kanako, my #1 IDOL, models Natural Nine sometimes and it makes the brand so much more awesome *O*



 
Kanako is like... my hair inspo. :|
The day I have Kanako hair will be a great day in the life of Nao.

Let me introduce you to another perfect mother fucker who is perfect because, to me, he is the male version of Kanako: Akinari! 
He models for Men's Egg Youth, wears heels/boots, false lashes, takes girly pictures, and doesn't give a fuck.


All these perfect models up in this bitch >:V

CocoLulu and some misc. inspiration below~


 Those girls look fucking amazing <3 I'd actually wear something like that ♥ 
Shorts, thighs and boots = best combo.



 Can't post about CocoLulu without posting Kanako ♥

 Shin is the cutest CoLu staff member ♥


Bye bye now~

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten