donderdag 1 maart 2012

FFFFFFF Yua tagged me D; Well, here goes~

First, DA RULEZ.
  1. Post 11 random facts about yourself 
  2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger asked
  3. Tag 11 other bloggers and create (11) questions for them to answer
  4. Inform those that you have tagged them
  5. NO TAG BACKS.

    1. I'm a terrible procrastinator. :l If I have a month to do something, I'll most likely end up rushing the last week ;;;

    2. You should probably know this by now, but I'm a raging bisexual, but might as well be a lesbian because BEJEEBUS CHRIIIIST. DEM GIRLS, BRO. DEM GIRLS. okI'm sorry

    3. I've got rather low self-esteem when it comes to my art. I hate everything I draw and I really think I suck, regardless of what my friends and girlfriend tell me. I just feel like I'm not, and will probably never be, good enough. This issue often materializes into a massive artblock :|


    4. I've got a huge inferiority complex. If I introduced someone to something, I have to always better than them and if they get better at it than me, I get angry.

    5. I'm possessive and jealous about friends and will easily feel left out due to me not really having had any friends up to age 12 ;; (Oh god, I sound rather pathetic, don't I?)

    6. My body type is colon/rectangular. I have no hips or whatsoever. Straight up and down my manbody, yo. Only things I've got are boobs and ass (ass. titties. ass and titties. ass ass titties titties ass and titties ♪).

    7. I LOVE videogames. I've just become very lazy with them ;____; I have to finish AC II, then start on Brotherhood, after that Revelations and THEN I have to play AC III and oh god.



    8. The GazettE and Pendulum are my favourite bands EVER ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    9. I hate Skype and video calling. Just.. guuuuuuuuuhh no. NO.

    10. I own 5 consoles, 2 of them are hand-held. Would've had 2 more hand-held consoles, but they got stolen :|

    11. Classical music is beautiful ♥




    YUA'S QUESTIONS

    1) What was the most awkward/embarrassing situation you have ever been in to? 
    Uh.... shit, I don't remember XD It was something that happened recently, though.. :| my memory is full of holes, and I don't even smoke pot! *^*
     

    2) What is your favourite hour of the day?
    Afternoooon~

    3) If you could choose what you would dream about tonight, what would it be?
    Well, I just woke up, but hmm... I guess I'd choose something badass with over the top, GAR fights with powers and elements. Something like Sengoku Basara and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I love shit like that <3
     

    4) You found a magical lamp and a genie came out after you rubbed it thrice, what would your three wishes be? 
    1. I want to win a million euros with the next lottery results.
    2. I want me and my friends to all live in the same country and timezone so I can visit them at anytime.
    3. 3 more wishes plz
     

    5) If your life could be a disney movie, which one would it be?
    :| Well, fuck. I don't exactly care for Disney, despite being born in '94(the majority of the 90's kids swear by Disney). So uh.. I dunno, man..


    6) When do you feel really cool and when do you feel uber goofy? Be honest! When I feel really cool?
    When people praise me for doing something they weren't able to and when I figured something out by myself even though I'm really bad at it.


    7) How long was your longest crush on someone without telling them? 
    :| .... I dunno.. :'D I barely ever fall in love/get a crush, man. That I've got a girlfriend is fucking miracles and unicorns right there XDD My bucket of FEELS & EMOTIONS is suffering from DROUGHT.
     

    8) What's the farthest you have travelled from home? 
    I went to Surinam when I was 11 and that's all the way in South America O:
     

    9) Did you lose something recently, if so what? If not, are you sure?
     I lost my phone charger on Monday, but I found it again :D
     

    10)How often do you clean your room? 
    :') Not often. Once a month? ;;;; I clean when I can't find something or when I'm actually annoyed by the mess. It's mostly clothes anyway (e 3 e)~♪ noi'mnotaslobshutupi'mfabulous
     

    11) What did you eat yesterday?

    Breakfast: Crackers with cheese and peanut butter
    Lunch: Leftover chips.
    Dinner: Mom-made hamburgers. :l Fucking things were undercooked and made me sick :C Mom, don't be so greedy just because you're hungry and properly make those things. WHAT IF I GET FOOD POISONING OR TAPEWORMS? D;

    MY QUESTIONS TO YOU

    1. Are you insecure about something?

    2. If you could rid the world of something you hate, but, in return, something you love would disappear alongside it, what would it be?

    3. How do you like your guys/girls? Manly? Androgynous? Girly? Skinny? Buff as fuck? A mix of things?

    4. (° 3 °)~ What do you think of me anyway?

    5. You actually hate doing this, don't you?

    6. Do you believe in the supernatural?

    7. Be honest, what do you think of yourself?

    8. Is there anyone/thing you absolutely HATE?

    9. Your opinion on wars?

    10. How do you act in front of a really attractive person?

    11. Describe your fashion style~

    I TAG:

    PAKKO × BATTATTACK × WAI-YI × NANA × RIVER × IZZY × AND EVERYONE THAT WANTS TO DO THIS >:m

    x. Nao, out~

    Geen opmerkingen:

    Een reactie posten