woensdag 7 maart 2012

Relaxed my 'do. Cool story bro, needs more layers and shit.

So I relaxed my hair on Thursday and I love it~!

My hair is WAY longer than I expected it to be D: I really shouldn't touch it constantly, but I can't help it ;;It just lacks layers, though ._. I cut bangs into it myself, but the rest is all the same length and it's kinda guuuuuuhhh, but I've got my wig to practice sujimori on, so it's okay c: Also gonna bleach my hair again next month or so B) Yeeeeaaahh buddy.

Went to my friend's birthday party on Friday and her little sister made these cupcakes. It was more 'do you want some cupcake with your sugar' than cupcakes >A>;;;
/hurl

Did some hairstyling with my layerless hair. I liked it :3 Went to work that way, coworkers were all "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HAIR?! O A O" "Hairspray" "You're so crazy lololololol" :')

 Ignore my ugly mug plx ♥

 Can I finally do everything with my hair, do I not know what to do with. fak.

Mom bought some MAC foundation. And I stole it. O: Compare my eyes to the picture above this one and LOOK AT THE LACK OF DARK CIRCLES...ON THE RIGHT SIDE! (forgot to put in contacts before I put that shit on so the fluids kinda washed away the foundation underneath my left eye ;;;) My skin was like... even *_*  If only this shit wasn't 28 bucks /cries.

WATCH IT. 
SHARE IT EVERYWHERE. 
KONY 2012!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten