maandag 19 maart 2012

TutuHa *_*

The people who have me on facebook already know about this, but yesterday I've fallen in love with the brand TutuHa. Oh my god, it's like gyaru and v-kei had a baby and I just wrefnklrviedbrnkfliewbufvrwbknf FUCK. :l I hope you understand that I am going to spam you with pictures now. Don't worry, don't worry, I did a little TutuHa coord today and I put that at the bottom of my post. (o 3 o)b

SPAM TIME~!








 

 okay so this girl is hot kbye



^^^ This would look better if the white.. thing was a hoodie or a jacket, imo..



 I swear, I need a few of those crosses, man!



 I need this thing in my life. Now.


Time for my coord!

3
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
TADAA!


Horns cause I saw TutuHa staff wear them. Mine, of course, are legit ;D
You like? :3
I was only going for the outfit, because (as you know) I pretty much have 0 understanding of make up aaaaaaaand I don't have eyelash glue >A> Got lashes, just no glue ;;;; Maybe I should Photoshop some lashes on? ...Naaaah XD

I want one of those hats with ears.. The black one (°-°*)♥ Yeah.. that would've been quite the finishing touch, since a lot of these girls just have their hair straight... hats ♥

 *goes to school*

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten