donderdag 1 maart 2012

Decisions.


After a long, long while of not being at ease because I felt like I had been trying to be someone I wasn't, I decided that I'll be doing both Gyaru-o AND visual-kei! I've been loving this style for far too long to let it go and this had been my original plan when I started this, but I lost track of my original view on this, but now I know which way I'm going and it's
gonna. 

be.

AWESOME.


Oh, also, tomorrow I'm getting my hair relaxed and I'm nervous as fuck because I've had weave for pretty much +2 years and I'm kinda... frightened? Haha I dunno how to explain this feeling. Goddamn you, lack of understanding of FEELS.

My tracks look epic funny
I love that shit and the colour so much ; o ;
Deffo gonna bleach my hair again in a few weeks. No dooouubt!

My T key is busted. Just like my S and H keys. :'D
Someone, just buy me a new laptop..

Lastly, I want to show you this awesome, all-female Jrock band:

I want to have violent sex with the lead singer and black haired guitarist :|

x. Naokin

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten