dinsdag 22 november 2011

Blytheye Brown/EOS New Adult Brown - circle lense review!

[ 30-03-2012: I'll take better picturess of them soon because ferbkufnerjkf my faaaaaace ಠ A ಠ ]
So in a previous entry I said that I bought some circle lenses from The Dolly Eye and they arrived today! They're called Blytheye Brown.

I placed an order on the 7th of November and they arrived on the 22th November. Last time it took them about a month to arrive, so 2 weeks is PRETTY fast. I didn´t expect them to arrive until December, so I was and still am quite surprised o: They cost me 15 USD (€11,24 that day, dunno the convertion value right now) and the communication as well as the shipping are great. I'd definitely recommend them!

Now, I got them on prescription because I am as blind as a bat. I forgot how blind I was until I took my health lenses out and had to be about 15cm away from my screen to see whatever was going on on it. @ u @ Left is -5.50 and right -4.75.

ANYWAY, they're more yellow than brown, but I am a-okay with that because I'm into odd eye colours bahaha. The colours look lovely in their vials and once they’re on dark eyes they just lose a bit their vibrancy, so they don't turn really dark. /like

You can see they're fake when you directly look into your eyes, but they look a bit natural in dim lit/dark places, the black ring aside. They also enlarge really  well. They also look really good if you have light brown/blonde hair.

They're kinda giving me a headache, but that's because the prescription is off in my left eye (5.50 instead of 5.25), but that goes over pretty soon



×Shipping+Packaging: 10/10
They shipped VERY fast and they arrived within 2 weeks.
The lenses were very well protected as they were wrapped
and taped twice before put into an envelope with bubble wrap interior so <3

× Enlargement: 10/10
My eyes got so much bigger. (Maybe I've just got tiny eyes? haha)

× Comfort: 8/10
mini headache in the beginning

× Value for money: 10/10
11 bucks and free shipping. Hell yes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten